...Do you take your SHOES for granted?

I can guarantee, after you watch this... YOU WON'T!!!
**Please NOTE it is graphic and HEART BREAKING**



I am SO thankful for My friend, I met in this AWESOME BLOGGY world, who lives just down the street from me...  Yep, can you believe that - Not Tennessee or TEXAS or Georgia... :) he he! :) But right down the street from meeeee! :) ...you can visit her HERE or HERE!
...introduced me to...


Sole HOPE was a vision God gave Asher Collie in 2010. This VIDEO detailing the plight of many in Africa forever changed her vision of the world.  The need the help these widows and orphans grew stronger and stronger until she had to do something about it.

What is Sole Hope's PURPOSE:
Sole Hope exists to provide jobs for widowed women in Africa, and puts shoes on the feet of orphans. Close-toed shoes are an essential part of keeping life threatening diseases out of children's feet. We teach women who need work how to makes shoes. We pay them an appropriate wage and give the shoes to the children of their city who have been orphaned due to various reasons.


 My sweet friend with a BIG OLE ♥ HEART ♥ and PASSION to help the widows and orphans got a totally COOOOOOL group of ladies involved!  and... we met and began MAKING some shoes from a ton of SAMPLE fabric from an Upholstery shop.  We had patterns that Sole Hope Provided and we were all ready to conquer the pile of fabric and  just get These shoes started for the finished assembly and the long trip they will take to be on the feet of the Orphans and Widows in Ndola, Zambia and Bombo, Ugando.  




This was an AMAZING opportunity to be able to be a TEENY TINY part of what SOUL HOPE is all about! ...It gave this ol SOUL HOPE that there is HELP... if more people reached out... what a HUGE - HUMONGOUS Difference we can make.  

Thanks to my dear friend for sharing SOLE HOPE with me.  I will be praying for this AMAZING Ministry to thrive and continue to put shoes on the feet of those who need them the most!




PSALM 119:105 
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

JOHN 13:17
Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet.  I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.  Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.  Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

If you want to support SOLE HOPE. You can visit them 
right HERE!!!


2 comments

  1. <3 YOU!!!

    Thank you, my dear friend! You are an inspiration to me because you put so much love and enthusiasm into life. You are the happy that I love to hang with, the serious side attitude that shines "It'll work" that I need to remember, and Biblical wisdom that I am working to have too. Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received donations from a local upholsterer and a bike shop and my car is filled w/ fabric and tires for my party. Thanks so much for posting about this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! ♥