Graduating...

...where does the time go...


 
it felt like just yesterday
she was coloring me little pictures
writing me silly notes
singing her ABC's
learning to ride a bike
playing hide and seek
roller skating
skinning her knee
holding my hand

I ordered these today...
{sigh}
 


 ...excited for her to begin a new chapter in her life...
but sad that I am a little less needed.
sad to be seeing her a little less everyday...

she is becoming such a GREAT 'grown up' 
independent
responsible
compassionate

she is going to make an AMAZING Elementary Education teacher!
She's already an AWESOME person
fantastic daughter
COOL sister

I love you HONEY! I can't believe you are graduating from HIGH SCHOOL!
I am so blessed to be your Mommy and I thank God everyday for your precious life.

Go.
BE AMAZING.
Change the WORLD - as I know you will.
Learn, make mistakes, laugh, love...
...but always come home
cuz
I miss you already.
XOX

2 comments

  1. this makes me teary-eyed! How does the time go by SO fast??! this is such a sweet post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Darcee!! What an exciting next few weeks as you prep for her Graduation and prepare to have her leave the nest. You have raised her well and she will soar!! Congratulations!!! Big hugs and lots of love to YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! ♥