THANKFUL for a VERY, VERY BIG GOD!


About 5 years ago Erik and I decided to leave the 'FAMILY' construction business and begin one of our own. ...DEFINITELY a step out in FAITH - THANKFUL for our AWESOME, GREAT, BIG GOD for helping us, every step of the way!!  It certainly hasn't been SUPER easy going from a Stay at Home Momma to a Stay at Home Momma who gets to do Paperwork and Accounting now! :)  ...Accounting was never my favorite in school... I feel like it stifles my creativity a little bit; and I definitely don't want to be creative with the accounting! Ha! :)  It has been a learning process for sure - from lots of ups and downs, a crazy economy, and loss of relationships from making this change...
BUT, one thing remains the same... 
GOD is watching OVER us with our business, our adoption... our LIVES!!  

Even when things don't run smoothly,
I am so THANKFUL for our VERY, VERY, VERY BIG GOD!
First and foremost. I am Thankful... 
 
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I am thankful for what He is teaching me.
I am thankful of this Path of Adoption HE has led us on.
I am thankful that He continues to fund our adoption.
I am thankful for the Child(ren) He has chosen for our family.
I am thankful HE knows more than me.
I am thankful I am not doing this alone.
I am thankful that no matter what happens it is all for good.
I am thankful He has led us to a church that has a BIG focus and passion for Orphans and Widows!
I am thankful He has connected me with other Adopting families.
I am  THANKFUL for these things and SO, SO, SO much more! I am THANKFUL he forgives me for not always putting Him first...  and LOVES me anyway!

As I complain about doing our companies paperwork - I am reminded from scripture to KEEP WORKING HARD!  :) ♥  Thank you JESUS for giving me strength, wisdom and the courage to keep on going, even when I feel lost, confused and frustrated... I don't know what I would do without YOU!


1 Chronicles 16:34
♪ ♫ Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever. ♪ ♫

 Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.
 
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

3 comments

  1. Great reminder ... with just about any topic available, life can seem overwhelming. It is important to stop and refocus on God and His plans to gain the comfort, strength, and confidence to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sistah! :) Thanks for your sweet note! Looking forward to meeting up with ya tomorrow at Starbucks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful reminders! Wishing I was meeting you and Linda at Starbucks:) Have fun ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! ♥