SWEET 16!

SWEET 16!
 
YIKES! When did this HAPPEN!?

Wasn’t it just yesterday I was putting BIG bows in her hair 
and hair-spraying it all over the place?



I swear she was JUST in Kindergarten!
 

SIXTEEN!

Independent!
Beautiful!
Thoughtful!
GOD-Loving!

The Bows are GONE - and now it's Lip Gloss and Eye Liner!
Driving and Dating!

…She is getting SO grown up! Sometimes I wish I could just STOP time or go back to when she held my hand, sat on my lap, snuggled and cuddled with me and wanted to do EVERYTHING together! ;) I LOVE the amazing person she is becoming!  But, I also miss how much she NEEDED me.  I think when they start to become more independent it is tricky for a Momma – to let go a little...  Let them out there to EXCEL or make MISTAKES - to learn and GROW into the ADULT she is becoming!  It feels like the time just FLEW by… and POOF all of a sudden she wasn’t my little GIRL anymore she has become my little LADY!  …with a voice, opinions of her own, political views, standards, limits, an idea for her future! 

A CHRIST loving AMAZING, WONDERFUL Young Lady! 

HAPPY
SWEET 16th
BIRTHDAY MADISON!

I am BLESSED beyond words that GOD chose me to be your MOMMY! It has been the most rewarding, AMAZING, hard, FUN, easy, AWESOME responsibility I could ever imagine! I wouldn't trade ONE minute of it for anything!  You have taught ME so much and helped me to become a BETTER person, as I try to raise you in ways that GLORIFY GOD!

♥ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ♥

3 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Madison!! She was so stinkin' cute and now such a beautiful young lady! Just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sweet Sixteen, Miss Madison!!! You are so beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Beautiful (inside and out) girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! ♥