HOPING...


Today we bid on a REALLY big job in Issaquah... it would have kept us busy for a long time, without having to bid anymore or wonder about future work for our company...  Well, we were 3rd, out of 15 bidders. Not bad, but didn't get the job. :( Mostly, I think I had such a big desire to get it in HOPES that it would help cover all of our remaining adoption costs. :) We will keep bidding, we know that Jesus has a plan for our lives and that this job was not meant for us...

This weekend we'll be going to the Tri-Cities for Erik's Grandma's funeral... we'll be seeing family that we haven't seen in like... years... I HOPE it will be a good opportunity to reconnect. ...We miss Roberta, but we are SO happy that she is in Heaven with Jesus now.

Soooo.... I sent in a request to the King County Sheriff's office for our Local Background check clearance letters... They indicated that once they receive our request for a local background check that we will see the Clearance letters in 10 days!  I HOPE that's when we see them! :) Since we are going to the Tri-Cities this weekend, I had to cancel our fingerprinting appointment on Saturday... I rescheduled it for Monday... and I am just HOPING Erik will be able to get off work to make it to the appointment... I already have the Cashier's check for $36 and the letter for the FBI, all in a completely 'graffiti'd' envelope! (If I saw that crazy looking envelope, I'm sure I would open it right away!) ha!  :) ... A while ago we went to the Social Security offices to apply for new cards for the whole family. I am HOPING to see those come in the mail any day now.

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my HOPE in your word.
Psalm 119:114

...those who HOPE in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Oh, Dear Jesus... I put all my HOPE in you... you are the WAY, and the truth and the life!

No comments

Thank you for your kind words! ♥