You know you've been married a long time when...
1. Your kids see your wedding photos and ask, "Who are these people or you were pretty back then Mommy?"
2. He wears socks to bed...and so do you.
3. You call yourselves Mommy and Daddy without even noticing.
4. What you've memorized about him: his shoe size, waist size, shirt size, style, drivers license #, SS#
5. You can sign his name better than he can...
6. You used to bond over loving the same movies, books, and music. Now you bond over discussing softball, umps calls, coaches decisions, plays etc..
7. You can finish each other's stories word for word. And you do.
8. Your underpants (white, cotton, roomy) look pretty much the same as his underpants and all underpants in the house are referred to as panties! :)
9. When you argue, all the lines are so predictable that you might just as well announce, "Let's have Fight Number Three" and get it over with.
10. By common consent, New Year's Eve ends at 10 p.m.
11. You can tell what the other is thinking just by the way he or she says hi or the look on their face.
12. You mutually agree not to get anything for each other on Valentines Day or your Anniversary... but, to take the family out to dinner instead.
13. You both think your parents are CRAZY!
14. A FUN night out, is Pizza and a movie IN!
15. He let's you have the remote.
16. You start to look like brother and sister instead of man and wife.
17. You don't bother to shut the bathroom door anymore.
18. He buys you a card and doesn't sign his name in it - but still wants you to read it cuz he took the time to pick it out! ha ha! :)
19. When you discuss, growing old together, and it looks exactly the same - sipping lemonade on the porch swing and chatting about all our CRAZY life experinces...
CELEBRATING 19 YEARS WITH MY VERY BEST FRIEND!