T-Shirt Frenzzzzzzzzzzy!

...Just wanna say how much I absolutely LOVE supporting other adoptions and ministries who are the orphans biggest cheerleaders, contributors, providers, prayer warriors...  I have recently purchased and received my T-Shirts from...

"CHANGE THE WORLD FOR ONE!!" T- SHIRT

147 MILLION ORPHANS - FEED 1 T-SHIRT


Embracing the Least of These Blog


and...



...Just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to THE GREAT BIG statements on these T-Shirts and for the God - loving, thoughtful, selfless people who created them! I felt AWESOME purchasing them and I feel even better wearing them!  I LOVE it when it STRIKES strangers, friends and family as a SERIOUS problem!!  I hope just by wearing these AMAZING T-Shirts our AWESOME God allows someone else to think about these problems and hopefully increases the AWARENESS of the amount of SWEET, BEAUTIFUL children in this world who need a home, a family, a meal, an education and a WHOLE lot of LOVE... ...TODAY!


Oh ya... I also got this for Erik for Father's Day... 
...Hope he's doesn't check in on the blog before June 13th! :) 




3 comments

  1. Hey, We are also adopting from Ethiopia, a sibling group (2 or 3)

    I'd love for you to check out the shirts me and my sister designed to help my parents raise the 20,000 + needed. [Especially since it was us who brought the need for adopting to my parents] I think they are pretty cute myself ;)

    I hope the adoption process goes fast for you guys :).. it seems like it is because we started around the same time as you (mid-January)and are still working on our I-600 I think.

    Alli <3

    youngfamilyadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and thought I'd say hey! We just started our adoption journey a couple months ago and are so excited to meet lots of people in the process as well! Love your blog...super cute! :)
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allison and Lindsay - I will check out your "T's"!! Such and AWESOME way to fundrais! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! ♥